GWP Electrical your first call Domestic Electricians North Wales
Overtime electrical installations deteriorate which is why they should be inspected. GWP Electrical carries out periodic inspections and testing at appropriate intervals to check whether or not they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use. These safety checks which GWP Electrical carries out are commonly referred to as periodic inspection and testing.
A periodic inspection by GWP Electrical will:
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment is overloaded.
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
Your electrics should be inspected and tested every:
- 10 years for an occupied home
- 5 years for a rented home
- 3 years for a caravan
- 1 year for a swimming pool
At GWP Electrical we also recommend that a periodic inspection should be carried out when a property is being prepared for letting and before you are selling or buying a previously occupied property.